As promised, here is the give away/contest I had announced months ago~!
This is a contest so reblogging this post 10 times a day won’t do anything, but I will be very happy if some people could reblog that to spread the word!
To win this lovely mori pack, this is very easy. By the 10th of May, you should create the most amazing Mori Kei outfit. I know some of you don’t have a lot of mori items yet, so there are 3 formats in which you can create your coord:
Your own items (but not worn)
Your own items (worn)
Items found on websites
You should send your coord to my e-mail address (see below) with a clear title (so that I know what it is!). Also, if you have a Tumblog, give me the URL and I will check it!
End of the contest: May, 10th
My e-mail address: email@example.com
Theme: Mori kei (includes Mori kei, Natural kei, Yama kei and Umi kei)
Please, only participate if you’re really interested in Mori kei and/or its lifestyle! Also, I know what you can get is quite girly, I’m sorry for potential Mori boys who were interested…
You don’t need to follow me but it is much appreciated.
I will choose the winner myself and since I don’t really have friends on Tumblr, this will be purely objective.
What you will get:
- a pair of knitted mittens (Primark)
- Strawberry lipbalm (Primark)
- A dusty pink faux-fur collar (Primark)
- A skirt (S size) (Taobao)
- A faux-leather backpack/shoulder bag (you can take the shoulder strap off) (Taobao)
- A pink flower crown (not on the picture) (thrifted)
- A lace bow (not on the picture) (Taobao)
- A handmade necklace
- A handmade brooch
- lots of things I will find until the end of the contest such as: mori homeware, accessories, clothes… I have already some ideas in mind but I haven’t purchased the items yet.
If you have any questions, send me an ask~!